- Click an empty cell. The corresponding hint for the row or the column will get highlighted (on the right side).
- Type in your answer. If it is right, the background will turn green.
- Continue this until the puzzle is solved.
1. The chief component of wool fibres
2. is a process that makes use of a single yarn to make a piece of fabric
3. It is made of fibres
4. The process of removing the fleece of the sheep along with a thin layer of skin is from its body
5. The rearing of silkworms for obtaining silk
6. Type of needle
7. Cotton fibres are separated from the seeds by combing this process
8. The largest producer of silk.
9. It Yields silk fibres.
Congratulations on your excellent success and good luck for more progress.